Crisis situations are never planned, expected, or wanted. They can cause a financial strain on those effected and can cause a slew of other issues. That’s when community is as important as ever, uplifting others in need through financial support. We want to help restaurant workers get back on their feet and to give them the strength they need.
That’s why at Ruth’s Chris Steak House, we’ve decided to take part of the Give Atlanta Challenge with The Giving Kitchen, a nonprofit organization that provides emergency assistance to restaurant workers in need. The Give Atlanta Challenge is a fundraising competition that is hosted by Atlanta Magazine where local charities compete to raise the most money.
At Ruth’s Chris Steak House, we’re matching EVERY DOLLAR that The Giving Kitchen raises up to $25,000. This means that your dollar is doubled in impact for this great cause.
We encourage you to consider donating today. Your financial support can make a world of difference for those in a crisis, whether the crisis is due to illness, natural disasters, accident, or death of an immediate family member. Your support in the restaurant community exemplifies humanity, care, and compassion.
How Long Does The Give Atlanta Challenge Last?
The Give Atlanta Challenge launches on Tuesday, October 10th at 12:00pm ET and runs through Tuesday, November 14th at 1:59:59pm ET. That’s over a full month of time to donate and to make a difference in over 25 restaurant workers’ lives.
Donate To The Give Atlanta Challenge Today!
We need YOUR support to achieve our vision to help restaurant workers in need. By donating or becoming a fundraiser, you can help make the difference that makes a huge impact. Below are some details about how you can help today:
- Donate: please consider making a tax-deductible donation to The Giving Kitchen through the Give Atlanta page. Donations made here are the only ones that qualify for the bonus challenges and matching donation. Each of the donors will be entered in to a raffle to win a complementary dinner for two at Staplehouse.
- Become a Fundraiser: Join The Giving Kitchen Dream Team. Sign up for individual Fundraisers to spread the TGK word to maximize the Give Atlanta Campaign. After all, we put the “fun” in Fundraiser so that you can enjoy your time while you make a difference in this world!
Each individual Fundraiser who raises over $50 will receive a limited edition TGK Dream Team sticker. What else? You can also win additional prizes from TGK to thank our Dream Team!
The weekly Bonus Challenges allow you to help The Giving Kitchen compete for even more money to donate to the cause. By donating or fundraising, you can help us win these challenges each week.
- 10/10 – 10/17: Every NPO that raises at least $500 online will be entered to win $1000.
- 10/10 – 10/17: Every NPO that raises at least $1,000 will be entered to win $5k advertising.
- 10/17 – 10/24: The organization that raises the most online will win $2,000 in advertising.
- 10/24 – 10/31: Every NPO with at least 3 active fundraisers entered to win $500.
- 10/24 – 10/31: The NPO with the most active fundraisers wins $1,000 and a $500 gift card.
- 10/31 – 10/07: The two NPO’s that raise the most online this week wins $750 and advertising.
- 11/07 – 11/14: Every NPO that raises $500 online will be entered to win $1,500.
- 11/07 – 11/14: Every NPO that raises $1,000 will be entered to win advertising.
There is also a chance to win even more at the end of the competition!
- The charity that raises the most during the Challenge wins a $17,000 donation
- Second place: $6,000
- Third place: $4,000
Final Note from Ruth’s Chris Steak House
At Ruth’s Chris Steak House, we believe that your contribution, no matter if it’s large or small, makes a huge difference with restaurant workers in need. We appreciate all of your help tremendously, and without it, we would not be able to make the strides that we can in the restaurant community.
Not only do your donations help the restaurant workers financially, it also helps lift their spirits in an incomparable way. It shows that we’re here to help them during their unfortunate crisis. We look forward to matching your dollar up to $25,000 for this wonderful cause. Donate today!