Sunday – Thursday 4pm – 9pm
Saturday & Sunday 4pm – 10pm
Our Ruth’s Chris restaurants throughout the Southeast are open for on-premise dining with limited capacities and strict cleanliness, health and safety precautions in place.
So that we may best serve those who choose to dine with us, we encourage you to call us and make an advance reservation, as we will cap the number of people in the restaurant at any given time. Additionally, maximum guests per table (including children) are restricted by your state’s current regulations. No exceptions.
Click below to view details for your nearest restaurant or to make a reservation.
Please be advised that Ruth’s Chris is actively enforcing social distancing. To help us maintain a safe restaurant environment, we insist that guests, team members and vendors take the following precautions: *
- If you’re experiencing fever, persistent cough, symptoms of COVID-19 or generally feel unwell, you are prohibited from entering the restaurant.
- Maintain at least 6 feet distance between yourself & others.
- Refrain from handshaking & direct personal contact.
- Always use a cloth or tissue to cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
- Wash your hands with increased frequency.
We sincerely appreciate your understanding that the Ruth’s Chris experience may temporarily look and feel different as we navigate through this “new normal.” Thank you for your continued support of our family owned and locally operated Ruth’s Chris franchise restaurants, and we look forward to welcoming you back to our dining room soon.
If dining at home is still your preference, don’t miss our premium carry out and delivery menu.