Enjoy the holiday season with great food alongside friends and family at Ruth’s Chris Steak House. We will be open throughout December – including Christmas Eve and Christmas Day – to bring the sizzle to your celebration!
‘Tis the Season for Steaks
The holidays are a joyous time, but can also be very stressful. Bring your loved ones to Ruth’s Chris this Christmas and leave the cooking, cleaning, and holiday hosting to us. Our broad selection of steaks is sure to satisfy everyone’s Christmas cravings. From our tender 11-ounce Filet to our robust 40-oz. Tomahawk Ribeye, there’s a sizzling steak for every taste.
- Want to add flavorful flare to your steak? Try our blue cheese or horseradish crusts.
- Pair your steak with some of our popular side dishes, like potatoes – get them baked, au gratin or mashed – lobster mac and cheese or our famous creamed spinach.
- In the mood for surf ‘n turf? Add steamed lobster tail, shrimp or lump crabmeat to any steak option on our menu.
Naughty or nice, no matter the list—every bite is a gift from Ruth’s Chris.
Did You Ask Santa for Seafood This Christmas?
There is so much food to enjoy during the holiday, so try some lighter fare with our fresh seafood options.
- You won’t find any lumps of coal here — just Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes served with lemon butter.
- In the mood for something more tropical to get you through the winter? Try our Chilean Sea Bass, served over sweet potato and pineapple hash and topped with citrus coconut butter.
- Indulge in the ultimate celebration of this joyous season and start off with our acclaimed Chilled Seafood Tower—a maritime monument complete with Maine lobster, king crab legs and knuckles, colossal lump crab meat and jumbo shrimp.
Try Our Delectable Soups, Salads, Appetizers, Sides and Desserts
The steak and seafood may be the star of the show here at Ruth’s Chris, but there is plenty of room at the table for savory soups, appetizers, lighter salads and sweet treats, too. Kick off your Christmas meal with our Veal Osso Bucco Ravioli or a classic Caesar Salad. And be sure to leave room for one of our signature desserts, like White Chocolate Bread Pudding. No matter your preference, we’ve got a great selection of starters, salads and sweet treats to round out your Christmas feast!
Top-Rated Holiday Lunch Restaurant
Out shopping during the holiday season, or just need a mid-day break from work? Enjoy lunch at these select Ruth’s Chris restaurants:
- Birmingham: Open for lunch daily 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Huntsville: Special holiday lunch hours, weekdays (December 2n-20) from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Alpharetta: Open for lunch Monday through Friday starting at 11 a.m.
- Buckhead: Open for lunch daily 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Downtown Atlanta: Open for lunch each day from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Kennesaw: Open for lunch daily 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Columbia: Open for lunch all week from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Chattanooga: Open for lunch each day from 11:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Lunch is the perfect time to escape the stress of the holiday season and take time for yourself!
Save on Steakhouse Favorites During Holiday Happy Hour
One common theme during the holidays: it’s important to spend time with the people who matter most to you. If you can’t make it to our restaurant for lunch or dinner, spend an hour during the best time of the day – Happy Hour – meeting up with friends and family. Experience Ruth’s Chris for less – including lite bites, burgers, beer, wine, cocktails and more as you catch up with friends and family, exchange gifts and just enjoy the spirit of the season.
- Chattanooga: Enjoy the Happy Hour menu from 11:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Birmingham: Order from our Happy Hour menu from 11 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Give Your Holiday Season a Boost – Visit a Ruth’s Chris Steak House Near You
Visit Ruth’s Chris this holiday season. Enjoy a meal, meet up with friends and family, or escape the holiday stress with good food, craft cocktails, fine wines, and our famous stellar service. You’re guaranteed to make lasting memories with a holiday meal at Ruth’s Chris Steak House. And remember: our restaurants are open Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, so make a reservation today.