Ruth’s Chris Steak House commits to support the communities where our guests and team members live and work. We are proud to give back to our local communities by donating money, time and service.
Learn about Ruth’s Chris Steak House’s
various support services and involvement in the community and our commitment to making a difference.
Ruth’s Chris Local Charity Programs
Over the past ten years, we’ve donated nearly $150,000 from our franchise group. These donations have gone directly to organizations in the local community.
- National Children’s Advocacy Center (Huntsville, AL): A non-profit organization that provides training, prevention, and treatment services to fight child abuse and neglect.
- Harvest Hope Food Bank (Columbia, SC & Greenville, SC): Local food bank in South Carolina.
- T.H.E. Foundation – South Carolina’s Tourism & Hospitality Educational Foundation (Greenville, SC): At Ruth’s Chris, we believe in the power of education. Our donation supports those interested in hospitality education, including restaurant, foodservice, tourism, and the lodging industries.
- Kennesaw State University Foundation (Kennesaw, GA): We are proud to support Kennesaw State University, who offers more than 150 undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degrees to more than 35,000 students.
- Siskin Children’s Institute (Chattanooga, TN): Siskin Children’s Institute proudly supports children with special needs and their family.
- Pattison’s Academy (Charleston, SC): Organization that provides support to individuals with multiple and severe disabilities.
Ruth’s Chris Support of the Giving Kitchen in Atlanta
The Giving Kitchen
provides emergency assistance grants for Atlanta area restaurant workers facing an unanticipated crisis. Employees at Atlanta area Ruth’s Chris restaurants have the ability to donate to the Giving Kitchen directly from their paycheck to support area restaurant workers. Since making this option available, employees have donated nearly $25,000 with each dollar matched by their restaurant. By the end of 2017, we would anticipate that the Atlanta Ruth’s Chris family would have donated more than $50,000 to the Giving Kitchen through our employee donation and employer match program.
During a month long fundraising campaign promoted by Atlanta magazine, Atlanta-area Ruth’s Chris locations issued a challenge grant to the community and we matched the first $25,000 raised as part of the Give Atlanta Challenge!
Our Donation Match Program
In order to maximize the budgeted dollars we donate to non-profit organizations, we utilize a matching donation program
. Our matching donation program can increase the dollars raised for your charitable organization. Ruth’s Chris will match gift card purchase for non-profit charitable 501-C organizations up to $250.00 in any location directly served by our franchise restaurants in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Learn more about our donation matching program
and check out our various restaurant locations