If you adhere to a gluten-free diet, you might have a hard time finding meals that you can eat when you go out to dinner—but not at Ruth’s Chris Steak House! On the contrary, our team has worked closely with our chefs to make sure we have plenty of delicious options for those who need to adhere to a gluten-free diet.
Whether you have celiac disease or just avoid gluten for the potential health benefits, we can meet your gluten-free needs at Ruth’s Chris. Many of our menu items are already gluten-free, but our chefs can also alter several of our recipes to accommodate your dietary restrictions. Bottom line: We want all our guests to feel comfortable about their meal.
Continue reading to learn more about how to eat gluten-free at Ruth’s Chris. Then make your dinner reservation at a Ruth’s Chris Steak House near you to enjoy a gluten-free meal.
Start Your Meal with Gluten-Free Appetizers from Ruth’s Chris
When it comes to gluten-free starters, it’s hard to go wrong with seafood or a salad. Fortunately, we have plenty of choices for each at Ruth’s Chris. For example, try our refreshing Seafood Cocktail. Or if you really want to go all out, order the Chilled Seafood Tower, consisting of Maine lobster, Alaskan king crab legs, jumbo shrimp, and colossal lump crabmeat.
As for salads, you pretty much have your pick. Our gluten-free salads include the classic Caesar Salad (hold the croutons) and crisp Lettuce Wedge. You can even order the Ruth’s Chop Salad; just ask your server for it without the crispy fried onions!
Dine on Gluten-Free Entrées at Ruth’s Chris
Of course, we specialize in steaks here, and steak is naturally gluten-free! Therefore, any of our steaks are a solid choice when you’re looking to eat gluten-free at Ruth’s Chris. Some of our most popular steak cuts include:
- Filet: 11 ounces (petite: eight ounces) of our most tender, lean Midwestern beef
- Ribeye: 16 ounces (petite: 12 ounces) of prime beef, well-marbled for peak flavor and deliciously juicy
- New York Strip: 16 ounces of full-flavored prime beef with a slightly firmer texture than a ribeye
- T-Bone: 24 ounces of flavorful bone-in prime beef
- Porterhouse for Two: 40 ounces of prime beef with the rich flavor of a strip and the tenderness of a filet
Want more than just a steak? Feel free to add a lobster tail or six large shrimp.
Choose from Our Gluten-Free Signature Sides
Once you’ve decided on a steak, make sure you complete your meal with one or two of our signature side dishes. Don’t worry, as several of them are gluten-free! Check out the full list below:
- Grilled Asparagus: with hollandaise sauce
- Cremini Mushrooms: pan roasted, with fresh thyme
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts: with bacon and honey butter
- Mashed Potatoes: with hints of roasted garlic
- Baked Potato: one pound, as loaded as you’d like it
Treat Yourself to a Gluten-Free Dessert
Going gluten-free doesn’t mean you must swear off dessert at Ruth’s Chris. In fact, we’ve created our very own flourless Chocolate Sin Cake blended with espresso. But if you aren’t a fiend for rich dark chocolate, then perhaps you’d prefer our vanilla Crème Brûlée topped with fresh berries.
Either way, you’ll end your gluten-free meal on a sweet note!
Visit Ruth’s Chris for a Gluten-Free Dinner
See? It’s totally possible to enjoy a gluten-free meal at Ruth’s Chris Steak House. Browse our Gluten-Free Menu and make a reservation at your nearest Ruth’s Chris restaurant today!