Looking for a light, summery seafood dish? Then let the talented culinary team at Ruth’s Chris Steak House get to work! While we’re known for our world-class sizzling steaks, Ruth’s Chris also offers up an impressive array of seafood options perfect for summer.
Our restaurants are now open for dine-in, carry out or delivery, so let us prepare a scrumptious seafood dinner that exceeds your expectations. Read on to learn more about our favorite summer seafood selections available now at a Ruth’s Chris Steak House near you.
Enjoy Starters, Entrees and Sides Featuring Crab, Tuna, Lobster and More
In the hot summer months, a lighter seafood entree can really hit the spot, especially when paired with a crisp glass of white wine and a beautiful summer evening.
Appealing Seafood Appetizers at a Ruth’s Chris Near You
The dinner menu at Ruth’s Chris Steak House is full of delicious seafood options, from starters to entrees. Start your evening off with one of our delicious seafood starters, including:
- Shrimp Cocktail. Enjoy a plate of chilled jumbo shrimp – plus your choice of Creole Remoulade or New Orleans-style Cocktail Sauce for dipping – to cool you down on a warm evening.
- Seared Ahi Tuna. Complemented by a spirited sauce containing hints of mustard and beer, this light and summery dish is a fan favorite!
- Mushrooms Stuffed With Crabmeat. We broil mushroom caps, stuff them with crab, and sprinkle them with Romano cheese for the perfect start to your meal.
- Chilled Seafood Tower. If you can’t decide which seafood option sounds best, try our seafood tower. It comes with Maine lobster, Alaskan king crab legs, jumbo shrimp and colossal lump crabmeat to give you a taste of our most popular shellfish offerings. (Available for dine-in only.)
Seafood Entrees to Easily Please Your Palate
If you’re craving a lighter seafood dinner on a hot summer night, look no further than these delectable seafood entrees on the dinner menu at Ruth’s Chris Steak House:
- Chilean Sea Bass. With citrus-coconut butter and sweet potato and pineapple hash, the subtle sweetness of this popular seafood dish is the perfect pairing with summer. Enjoy it with a citrus cocktail, like our Thai Lime Margarita.
- Salmon Fillet. This healthy dinner entrée is perfect for any diner craving a classic seafood dish. Broiled with the lemon, the salmon comes with butter and parsley to make each bite melt in your mouth.
- Fresh Lobster. Nothing says summer more than a plate of fresh whole Maine lobster. This popular dish, 2.5 pounds and up, is the ideal summer dinner to enjoy at Ruth’s Chris! (Available for dine-in only.)
A Side to Rule Them All
If you’re in the mood for seafood with a side of comfort, look no further than our famous Lobster Mac & Cheese. Tender lobster, three cheeses, and mild green chiles combine to create a creamy and decadent seafood pasta side.
In addition, if you want both surf and turf to make your meal complete, remember you can add a seafood complement to any entrée. Our seafood entrée complements include shrimp, lobster tail and Oscar (lump crabmeat, asparagus and bearnaise sauce).
Enjoy Seafood for Dinner Tonight at Ruth’s Chris Steak House
From lobster and shrimp to sea bass and salmon, Ruth’s Chris Steak House has an impressive collection of seafood options for your next dinner. Please stop by a Ruth’s Chris Steak House near you to enjoy a decadent dining experience today. Carry out and delivery options are also now available!