Ruth’s Chris Steak House is deeply rooted in the tradition of hospitality and we take great pride in providing our guests with a world class dining experience. In light of the global pandemic, we are taking steps to provide our guests with an upscale dining experience that is safe without compromising service.
Maintaining the highest cleanliness and health standards for our guests, vendors and team members has always been, and will continue to be, our top priority. As all of our restaurants are open for socially distanced on-premise dining, and we continue to provide carry out and delivery options, we wanted to take a moment to share an outline of specific precautions, policies and procedures in place to help prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19. We shall:
- Encourage everyone who enters the restaurant to adhere to social distancing protocols when interacting with anyone outside of their dining group.
- Ensure we maintain a healthy restaurant environment for all. Team members, vendors and guests showing possible symptoms of COVID-19 – including, but not limited to fever and persistent cough – will not be allowed on premise. Furthermore, anyone who is known to have come into contact with someone who tests positive for COVID-19 will be required to self-quarantine in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Provide team members with personal protective gear, including mandatory masks, and require team members to complete a daily health screening and temperature check prior to starting their work day.
- Encourage team members, vendors and guests to wash hands with increased frequency and duration throughout the day.
- Avoid handshaking and/or any other direct personal contact.
- Adhere to the guidance set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and comply with any mandates or recommendations from local and state health departments.
- Reiterate best practices and preventative measures with team members at the start of each shift.
- Increase frequency of our already rigorous cleaning and sanitizing practices.
Please be advised, if the city, county or state where your preferred restaurant operates has a mask mandate in place, we kindly request that our guests to be in full compliance.
We appreciate your support as we work diligently to ensure everyone feels comfortable enjoying a meal out at Ruth’s Chris Steak House. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact your local restaurant’s management team.
We hope to see you soon!