Ruth’s Chris Steak House is deeply rooted in the tradition of hospitality and we take great pride in providing our guests with a world class dining experience. Maintaining the highest standards for a clean, healthy and safe environment for our guests, vendors and employees has always been, and will continue to be, a top priority.
However, we wanted to take a moment to share an outline of specific precautions, policies and procedures in place to help prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19. We shall:
- Adhere to the guidance set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Comply with any mandates from local and/or state health departments.
- Reiterate best practices and preventative measures with employees at the start of each shift.
- Increase frequency of our already rigorous cleaning and sanitizing practices.
- Ensure all working team members are healthy. Sick employees or any employee showing possible symptoms of illness will not be allowed on premise. We always have and will continue to offer paid time off to eligible employees who are unable to work.
- Avoid handshaking and other direct personal contact with fellow employees, vendors and guests.
- Encourage our guests and team members to use their best personal judgment regarding social distancing.
We encourage our guests and vendors to help us maintain a clean, healthy and safe restaurant by:
- Washing hands with increased frequency and duration.
- Covering your nose and mouth when you sneeze or cough.
- Staying home when you, or someone you have recently come in contact with, are sick.
We appreciate your support as we work diligently to ensure everyone continues to feel comfortable enjoying a meal out with friends, family or coworkers at Ruth’s Chris Steak House. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact your local restaurant’s management team.
We hope to see you soon!