Ruth’s Chris Steak House is deeply rooted in the tradition of hospitality and we take great pride in providing our guests with a world class dining experience. In light of the global pandemic, we appreciate your understanding that the Ruth’s Chris experience may look and feel differently for the foreseeable future.
Maintaining the highest standards for a clean, healthy and safe environment for our guests, vendors and team members has always been, and will continue to be, our top priority. As we open our restaurants for on-premise dining, and continue to provide you with carry out and delivery options, we wanted to take a moment to share an outline of specific precautions, policies and procedures in place to help prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19. We shall:
- Require everyone who enters the restaurant to adhere to strict social distancing protocols.
- Ensure we maintain a healthy restaurant environment for all. Team members, vendors and guests showing possible symptoms of COVID-19 – including, but not limited to fever and persistent cough – will not be allowed on premise. Furthermore, anyone who is known to have come into contact with someone who tests positive for COVID-19 will be required to self-quarantine in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Provide team members with recommended personal protective gear, including but not limited to masks.
- Encourage team members, vendors and guests to wash hands with increased frequency and duration throughout the day.
- Avoid handshaking and/or any other direct personal contact.
- Adhere to the guidance set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- Comply with any mandates or recommendations from local and state health departments.
- Reiterate best practices and preventative measures with team members at the start of each shift.
- Increase frequency of our already rigorous cleaning and sanitizing practices.
Please be advised, if the city, county or state where your preferred restaurant operates has a mask mandate in place, we expect our guests to be in full compliance. This includes the wearing of masks upon entry/exit to the restaurant, when using public facilities such as restrooms, and when interacting with restaurant team members. Masks may be removed for dining and drinking. We reserve the right to refuse service for failure to comply to this and other public health ordinances.
We appreciate your support as we work diligently to ensure everyone feels comfortable enjoying a meal out at Ruth’s Chris Steak House. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact your local restaurant’s management team.
We hope to see you soon!